The United States Concealed Carry Association's Home Defense Course covers the following topics:
- Developing a personal and home protection plan
- Self-defense firearm basics
- Defensive shooting fundamentals
- At the LASR lab with SIRT Training Aids
- A preliminary look at The Legal Use of Force
- Defending the home and property
- Violent encounters and their aftermath
- Gears and gadgets
- Basic and advanced skills
- No live-fire associated with this seminar
Each attendee will also receive a Student Handbook reference guide, and a Course Completion Certificate from USCCA.
NOTE: This course does not meet the requirements for acquiring a LTC. See our Multi-State Concealed Carry course options for various states' qualifications. Open to all U.S. citizens 21 years and older, legally authorized to purchase/own a handgun.
Upcoming 2018 Classes
Please call or email us for more information.